Yes! We can definitely give you some easy WordPress optimization techniques. Here they are:
- Quality Content – Always publish high quality, keyword rich content in your WordPress blog. Search Engines love websites with useful and relavant High Quality content.
- Form Good Connections – Always socialize with other websites in the same niche, so that you build good connections. Link to them in your website, whenever and wherever possible and they will repay the favor by back linking to your website.
- Good Images Names – Whenever you post images in your website, make sure to optimize them and check for their quality and size. Do not upload very resource intensive Image Files and ensure that the files are named properly with relevant keywords. Avoid using special characters and underscores and numbers in your image file name.
Example of Good Image Name – Wordpress-blog-post.png
Example of Bad Image Name – Wordpress_blog_post231.jpeg
- Write Meaningful URL Names – Make your website easier to reach by writing easily readable URL names. Avoid using numbers, special characters and underscores at all costs.
Example of Good URL Name – www.mywebsite.com/wordpress_blog_post.html
Example of Bad URL Name – www.mywebsite.com/page-id?675/
- Always Use Search Engine Optimized Themes – Most free WordPress themes are too much of codes, it is advisable to always use premium WordPress Themes which are optimized for SEO. The more complex the source code, the longer it takes for search engines to reach your website.
- Remember XML Sitemap – Don’t forget to make the XML Sitemap, it is a map that is used by Google to reach your pages, which it might have skipped otherwise. By creating a HTML Sitemap you ensure that Google indexes all your pages.